The Jomo Kenyatta Foundation (JKF) scholarship scheme is an educational fund set up by the Foundation to assist bright but needy secondary school students in the public secondary schools in Kenya.
The Jomo Kenyatta Foundation (JKF) scholarship programme has to date assisted more than 10,000 Kenyan students pursue secondary school education. This translates to an expenditure of over Kshs.400 million in the last 40 years. Jomo Kenyatta Foundation (JKF) is currently supporting a total of 1,280 beneficiaries in various public secondary schools across the country.
Applicants for the scholarship must meet the following requirements;
Be a Kenyan citizen
– Must have sat for KCPE in the previous year
– Must obtain the minimum set KCPE marks (this varies every year depending on the number of mandatory examinable subjects)
– Be an orphan or from a family suffering extreme poverty
– Be of good discipline
– Be admitted in a public secondary school
– Priority is given to applicants from public primary schools.
Head Office, Enterprise Rd. Industrial Area P.O. Box 30533 00100 Nairobi. Tel : ( 020) 2329987,2330002,2330003 6531965,6536200/1/2, Mobile: 0723-286993, 0723-969793, 0735-339135, Fax: (020) 6531966 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com